Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The camera is based on last version of the Zorki 1 body. Identical to the Zorki type 11b,  with Zorki 2 stamped in the top plate plus a few improvements: Kiev-type selftimer on the front of the body; new shutter speed knob, larger with an index on the centra shaft; the shutter release button no longer turns when the shutter is being tensioned; the collar becomes the rewind clutch selector, replacing the lever; strap lugs.
There are 3 types and one sub-type of the Zorki 2. 
- Shutter: focal plane double cloth curtain shutter, horizontally moving
- Speeds: 1/20-1/500 +Z (B)
- Lens: Industar-22 50mm f/3.5 (standard lens)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Typing is as to Alexander Komarov in Fotoua
- ↑ Typing is as to Alexander Komarov in Fotoua and another fine classification in SovietCams by Aidas Pikiotas 
- in SovietCams by Aidas Pikiotas
- in Fotoua
- Krasnogorsk Zorki 2S on www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand
|FED-Zorki | 1 | S | 2 | 2-S | 3 | 3M | 3S | 4 | 4K | Mir | 5 | 6 | 10 | 11 |35M|