Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lens: Jupiter-8 50mm f/2.8
- Mount: M39 screw mount
- Large combined viewfinder and rangefinder window
- Shutter: focal-plane double cloth shutter, horizontaly moving
- Speeds: : 1-1/1000 +B, setting dial on the top plate
- Back cover: Removable, with the bottom plate
- Diopter adjustment
- Strap lugs
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Typing is as to Alexander Komarov in Fotoua You can also find serial numbers for dating of the cameras in this site.
- ↑ There is another former USSR cameras classification and info in Sovietcams by Aidas Pikiotas
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum
- in Fotoua
- in Sovietcams by Aidas Pikiotas
- Krasnogorsk Zorki 3M at www.collection-appareils.fr
- Zorki 3, all models in Wayne Cornell's photography site
|FED-Zorki | 1 | S | 2 | 2-S | 3 | 3M | 3S | 4 | 4K | Mir | 5 | 6 | 10 | 11 |35M|