|image by twin lens|
|"Deluxe" variant, image by westkauai|
For the year 2000, Zero Image created a limited run of the Zero 2000, a pinhole camera using 120 roll film. The first run was limited to 2000 cameras. Due to its popularity, a second run was made available.
Available in a Basic or Deluxe version, the Deluxe featured a cable release adaptor and bubble level also made from teak.
- Material: Teak Wood
- Weight: 250 gm
- Pinhole Size: 0.18mm
- Zone Plate (Optional): 25mm with 9 zones
- Focal Length: 1" (25mm)
- Tripod socket: 1/4" Thread
- Angle of View: 130 deg. diagonally
- Dimension: 5 1/4" (L) x 1 3/4" (D) x 3 1/4"(H) including all knobs
- Film Stop: F/138 for pinhole, F/47.6 for zone plate
- Film Format: 120 Roll film in 6 x 6 format