The Zenit ME35 is a little-known point and shoot compact camera manufactured in the 1980s by (or for) Hanimex, apparently as a lookalike of the LOMO LC-A. The Zenit branding is apparently counterfeit, as the camera was not made for KMZ. It was also branded as the Lotus ME35, Hanimex 35ee Micro and Starblitz 35es and was available with either black or red griptac on the black plastic body.
- Lens: 34mm f/3.5, Fixed focus
- ISO: 25-1000
- Manual loading, winding and rewinding of 35mm film.
- Integral automatic flash, that flips up and down to act as lens cover.
- Power: Two AAA alkaline batteries.
- Zenit ME35 on Sovietcams.com