Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Jena, or Zeiss-Opton T (coated), Tessar 75mm, f/3.5. (10 aperture blades).
- Viewing lens: Teronar-Anigstigmat f/3.5
- Focusing range: 3 feet 6 inches to infinity.
- Shutter: Zeiss Ikon Compur-Rapid, T/B/1s - 1/500s or Prontor 1-1/300s.
- Double-exposure prevention, because the camera must be wound on before firing. If the film counter has reached past 12, the shutter will also not fire.
- Ikoflex II 851/16 photos on tlr-cameras.com.
- Ikoflex II on photoethnography.com.
- Ikoflex and other Zeiss Ikon patents
In French and English: