|Zeiss Ikon Contina 1b image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
Camera is not labelled as 1b.
See also the article Zeiss Ikon Contina series.
- Lens: Novicar Anastigmat 45mm f/2.8, Filter thread 27mm
- Shutter and aperture rings are coupled according to Exposure Values, 3 to 18, rings turn together
- Aperture: f/2.8 - f/22, setting separately: by pushing down the handle and turn the aperture dial ring on the back of the lens-shutter barel
- Focus range: 1-10m +inf
- Focusing: front element manual focus, ring and dial on the front of the lens, w/DOF scale
- Shutter : Prontor SVS, speeds: 60 sec - 1/300 sec. +B, setting separately: by pushing down the handle and turn the speed dial ring on the lens-shutter barel
- Shutter release: on the center of the cocking lever, w/ cable release socket
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, short stroke, on the right of the top plate
- Frame counter: coupled with cocking lever, advance type, manual setting
- Re-winding knob: on the left of the top plate
- Re-wind release: a small silver button on the bottom plate
- Memory dial: on the re-winding lever
- Flash PC socket: on the left lower front of the camera, X or M for flash synch sets by V X M setting lever on the back of the lens-shutter barrel, set to X or M
- Self-timer: V X M setting lever on the back of the lens-shutter barrel, set to V
- Tripod socket: 1/4"
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
- Reliefs on the back cover leatherette: Zeiss Ikon, Made in Germany Stuttgart