Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|image by Alf Sigaro (Image rights)|
|Picture by Clicks_1000. (Image rights)|
- Year: 1972
- Manufacturer: Yashica, Japan
- Lenses: M42 (42x1) e.g. Yashinon 50mm f1.9/2.0 Metering: TTL stop down, weighted, CdS, two lights in viewfinder (up (TL) or left(TL-X): overexposed, down or right underexposed, both: ok) from 12 ASA to 1600 ASA
- Shutter: horizontal cloth (vertical metal on X model) metal focal plane, 1/1000 to 1 sec and B
- Flash: Hot and syncro-x, X at 1/60, MF at 1/30. (1/90s on X model)
- Self-timer: mechanical, 8-9 sec.
- Batteries,: according to exact model, two px640(2x1.35V=2.7V), or one PX28(6V) BEWARE!
- Weight: about 980 g. with Yashinon 50mm f1.9 Dimensions: 145x94x48
- Yashica TL-Electro Review: http://blog.bkspicture.com/review_Yashica_TL-Electro.html
- Opinions on the Yashica TL and Yashica TL-E
- Yashica TL Electro X at The Camera Site by Reijo Lauro
- Instruction manuals for the Yashica TL Electro and TL Electro-X at butkus.org's Library