Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Yashica T2|
by mgtelu (Image rights).
- Lens: Carl Zeiss T* (coated) 35mm, f/3.5 lens (Tessar with 4 elements in 3 Groups)
- Autofocus: 1m to infinity with focus lock.
- Exposure control: Programmed Auto-exposure system with SPD sensor.
- Shutter release: Electromagnetic.
- Shutter speeds: 1/8-1/500s
- Metering range: EV 6.6-17 (ISO 100)
- Film speed: Automatic DX-decoding of ISO 50-1600 film.
- Film advance and rewind: Automatic motorwind.
- Built-in flash: Automatic firing in low light (flashmatic type - full power, aperture changes according to focus distance). Range 1-2.5m (ISO 100) with daylight fill-in.
- Battery: 6V 2CR5 lithium battery capable of 1000 frames (50% with flash); equivalent to about 40 rolls of 24 exposure film.
- Yashica T2 AF at www.collection-appareils.fr