Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Yashica Lynx 1000 image by David Broglin (Image rights)|
It belongs to the Yashica Lynx series of cameras which are fixed lens, leaf shutter cameras made in the 1960s.
There are three versions: one with lens 45mm f/2.8 and shutter 1/500, one with lens 45mm f/1.8 and shutter 1/1000 and another, with lens 50mm f/1.8 and shutter 1/1000. The first version is sometimes called Lynx 2.8.
- Focusing: manual
- Coupled Viewfinder/Rangefinder, parallax corrected
- Lens: Yashinon 45mm f/1.8
- Shutter: Copal-SV blade shutter with speeds 1-1/1000 +B
- Exposure meter: Selenium cell
- Exposure mode: manual
- ASA/ISO range: 10-800
- Light meter readout on top of the camera and in the viewfinder
- X-sync, all speeds
- Body: metal