The Yashica Electro 35 GX of which you have just become a proud owner incorporates a fully automatic exposure system, enabling you to make automatic exposures under virtually all lighting conditions, from candle light to glaring snow or beach scenes. In addition, it features a unique Electro Auto Flash System which permits you to go fully automatic with flash exposures as well.
Particularly in automatic flash exposure, the use of the exclusive Yashica ES-20 AUTO strobe unit affords the utmost convenience. While mounted on your camera, this unit can be swiveled to the right or left for bounce flash technique.
Many flash techniques, such as off-camera flash, twin flash and bounce flash, can be employed most effectively and exposure in these cases will also be fully automatic. To enable the most efficient application of these flash techniques, such accessories as Hot-Shoe Extension Cords, Twin-Flash Adapter and Techno Bracket SST-7 are available.
In both normal automatic exposure and automatic flash exposure, your Electro 35 GX will open new and more exciting fields of photography.
- Yashica-guy chronology
- GX manual (yashica-guy)
- GX manual (acolla, Rapidshare)
- Cameraquest GX review
- Photoetnography (Karen Nakamura) GX review
- Lionel's Yashica Electro 35 GX review at 35mm-compact.com
- Leland So's Yashica Electro 35 GX overview with sample pictures
- Yashica Electro 35GX manual on www.collection-appareils.com by Sylvain Halgand
- Yashica Electro 35GX on www.collection-appareils.com by Sylvain Halgand
- Yashica Electro GX on The Plastic Lens