Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Yashica Electro 35 AF-mini|
by nene.juju (Image rights).
The Yashica Electro 35 AF-mini was a 35mm compact camera from Kyocera that utilized the name of a series of classic rangefinders, but was a small plastic camera with autofocus. It was introduced in November 1989.
- Autofocus Yashica 34mm, f/4.5 lens.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds of 1/360-2s.
- ISO speeds of 100, 200 and 400.
- Integrated flash.
- Dimensions: 52.5×118×69mm
- User manual on butkus.org