Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Yashica Auto Focus Motor-D|
by Rolf F.(Image rights).
There were several models in the Yashica Auto Focus series, though the lens (a 38mm, f/2.8) evidently remained the same.
- Yashica Auto Focus (manual wind)
- Yashica Auto Focus S (manual wind)
- Yashica Auto Focus Motor (power-wind)
- Yashica Auto Focus Motor-D (power-wind and date imprinting)
- Yashica AF-M II (power-wind, new body with sliding lens cover)
- Yashica AF-M II D (as above, but with date imprinting)