| Wirgin 19E|
by J Hopper (Image rights)
- Rangefinder-coupled Tomioka Tominon C or Tominor 45mm / f1.9 to f16. Both lenses had 40.5mm screw-in filter size, and used 42mm slip-on metal or translucent plastic lens caps which carried the 'RC' crest.
- Copal MXV shutter with M and X flash sync.
- Shutter speeds: B, 1, 1/2, 1/5, 1/15, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/250, 1/500s.
- 10-blade aperture diaphragm giving a nearly circular pupil.
- Built-in non-coupled selenium meter read at the top of camera, indexed ASA 12-800 for high and low light levels and for readings with an accessory selenium booster cell. Both the built-in modular meter and accessory cell were made by Sekonic.
The Wirgin 19E was distributed in North America and Europe.