The Whittaker Micro 16 was a subminiature camera for 16mm film cartridges. It was sized like a deck of cards. It was made by Wm. R. Whittaker, Ltd. in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California since 1946. It had a built-in reflecting type viewfinder. An optional sports finder was available. Detectives liked that camera since it could be hidden in an empty cigarette wrapper.
- Type: subminiature viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Wm. R. Whittaker, Ltd. in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Year of launch: 1946
- Film: cartridges for double perforated 16mm film (24 exposures per cartridge)
- Lens: achromatic doublet f6.3 lens, focusing fixed
- Shutter: single speed
- Aperture: 1:11 (bright), 1:8 (dull), and 1:6.3 (color) selectable