Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Whittaker Micro 16 was a subminiature camera for 16mm film cartridges. It was sized like a deck of cards. It was made by Wm. R. Whittaker, Ltd. in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California since 1946. It had a built-in reflecting type viewfinder. An optional sports finder was available. Detectives liked that camera since it could be hidden in an empty cigarette wrapper.
- Type: subminiature viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Wm. R. Whittaker, Ltd. in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Year of launch: 1946
- Film: cartridges for double perforated 16mm film (24 exposures per cartridge)
- Lens: achromatic doublet f6.3 lens, focusing fixed
- Shutter: single speed
- Aperture: 1:11 (bright), 1:8 (dull), and 1:6.3 (color) selectable