|Voigtländer Vito CL Standard first model image by Alf Sigaro (Image rights)|
See also the article Voigtländer Vito C.
Its specifications are similar with Vito C except the coupled light meter.
All of the Vito C series models, were sold as Standard or Deluxe models. Differences between standard and de luxe models are cosmetic, like leatherette covered lens barrel, black shutter release, raised chrome name, film reminder disc with leather in the center.
There are three models of the Vito CL 
*First Model: 1960, Coupled Selenium cell lightmeter, needle visible on top, ccessory shoe fitted into the top housing
- Second Model: 1962, protruding accessory shoe
- Third Model: 1963, meter needle visible on top and in finder, protruding accessory shoe, top housing taller than earlier models.
|Vito CL Deluxe third model image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
The C series round-ended body style was produced between 1960 & 1967, after which a square-ended body was made.
Data belongs to the Vito CL Deluxe third model
- Lense: Color-Scopar 50mm f/2.8, filter slip-on
- Aperture: up to f/22 setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Focus range: 1-20m +inf
- Focusing: manual front cell focusing, guess the distance, ring, distance scale w/ symbols for portrait, groups and landscape and DOF scale on the lens
- Shutter: Prontor 500 LK, speeds: 1/15-1/500 +B
- Shutter release: on the front cover, w/cable release socket beneath the lever
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, on the back of the top-plate, long stroke
-Frame counter: manual reset, on the bottom plate, not works wo/ the film in the camera
- Viewfinder: bright frame, w/ parallax correction lines
- Exposure meter: Selenium cell, TTL coupled
- Film speed range: ASA 10-800; setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Exposure setting: set the desire speed, then turn the aperture ring until the needles in the window matches
- Translucent plastic part reflects the meter needle set to the viewfinder
- Re-wind knob: on the top plate, pops-up by sliding the small lever on the back of the top plate
- Re-wind release: same way with the re-wind knob
- Flash PC socket: on the front cover
- Memory dial : on the re-wind knob
- Self-timer: lever on the lens-shutter barrel
- Back cover: opens by a latch on the right side of the camera
- Engraving on the bottom plate: Made in West Germany
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: metal; Weight: 699g