Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Inos II is a medium format roll film folding bed camera made by Voigtländer and produced between 1932-35.
Inos II is not the continuation of Voigtländer Inos I but descended from the Bessa of 1932 with its essential features.
- 1.Version: dual-format 6x9cm and 4.5x6cm on 120 film by reducing mask
- 2.Version: dual format 6.5x11cm and 5.5x6.5cm on 116 film by reducing mask (uncommon).
- Front cover: self erecting (a similar camera got on the market in 1932 as a version of the Zweiformat Bessa)
- Focusing knob on the body, can be done before opening the camera
- Lenses: Skopar or Heliar 4,5/105 (4,5/118 on 6,5x11 format)
- Shutters: Compur or Embezet