Inos II is a medium format roll film folding bed camera made by Voigtländer and produced between 1932-35.
Inos II is not the continuation of Voigtländer Inos I but descended from the Bessa of 1932 with its essential features.
- 1.Version: dual-format 6x9cm and 4.5x6cm on 120 film by reducing mask
- 2.Version: dual format 6.5x11cm and 5.5x6.5cm on 116 film by reducing mask (uncommon).
- Front cover: self erecting (a similar camera got on the market in 1932 as a version of the Zweiformat Bessa)
- Focusing knob on the body, can be done before opening the camera
- Lenses: Skopar or Heliar 4,5/105 (4,5/118 on 6,5x11 format)
- Shutters: Compur or Embezet
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.