Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Voigtländer developed the Vitomatic series of viewfinder and rangefinder cameras for 35mm film with coupled meter as an alternate camera series to the Vito. All the Vitomatic were derived in 1957 from the Vito B, parallel to the development of the Vito BL and BR, and all have the bottom lock to open the back. The Vitomatic I are viewfinders and the Vitomatic II and III are rangefinders. The "a", "b" and "CS" have the meter instrument mirrored into the finder.
1st generation (1958-1959)Edit
- Vitomatic I
- Vitomatic II
2nd generation (1960-1963)Edit
- Vitomatic Ia
- Vitomatic IIa (with Skopar 2.8/50 or Ultron 2/50)
3rd generation (1964-1966)Edit
4th generation, with CdS metering (1967-1969)Edit
- Vitomatic I CS
- Vitomatic II CS
- Vitomatic III CS (with Ultron 2/50)
- Voigtländer Vitomatic II CS Review by BKSPicture
- Voigtländer Vitomatic section at Retrography.com by Simon Simonsen, Denmark (direct link)
- Manual of Vitomatic II available on the Favorite Classics section of .kyphoto.com
- Vitomatic I/II/III at ukcamera 
- Voigtländer patents