Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Taniyama Camera Kōgyō K.K. (谷山カメラ工業㈱) was a Japanese manufacturer based in Osaka. It made the Tanyflex 6×6 SLR in 1950–1 and it also made view cameras at least until the mid-1950s. Its address in 1950 and 1951 was Ōsaka-shi Naniwa-ku Mabuchi-chō 23 (大阪市浪速区馬淵町23). Its logo was the name TANY inside a concave lens element, itself surrounded by two smaller convex elements above and below.
Camera list Edit
- ↑ Source: advertisements reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, p. 146.
- ↑ Logo visible in the advertisements reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, p. 146.
- ↑ Sugiyama, item 6082.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.
- Lewis, Gordon, ed. The History of the Japanese Camera. Rochester, N.Y.: George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography & Film, 1991. ISBN 0-935398-17-1 (paper), ISBN 0-935398-16-3 (hard). P. 71.
- Sugiyama, Kōichi (杉山浩一); Naoi, Hiroaki (直井浩明); Bullock, John R. The Collector's Guide to Japanese Cameras. 国産カメラ図鑑 (Kokusan kamera zukan). Tokyo: Asahi Sonorama, 1985. ISBN 4-257-03187-5., item 6082.