Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TTV is the abbreviation for "through the viewfinder photography". It's a widespread idea to revive old photographic optics without needing film. Therefore a digital camera is focused onto the viewfinder ocular of an old box camera with a big bright viewfinder. Thus images can be made which give an idea of how once our forefathers have seen the World through the viewfinders of their cameras.
|TTV with the Ful-Vue box camera|
- tutorial (with links to Flickr) by Russ Morris
- PDF presentation (with further links) (with German text) of Sonja Finkenzeller and Doris Hausen
- TTV: Through The Viewfinder RedBubble group
- TTV in architecture by Dirk Spennemann (in JPG Magazine)
- TTV Animal photography by Dirk Spennemann (in JPG Magazine)