Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Honeywell Strobonar 100 is a manual electronic flash. This flash will connect to the camera Hot-shoe or x-sync socket using the removable PC cord. It has a locking foot, a sliding on/off switch, a ready light and a dial on top to calculate the aperture setting based on distance and film speed.
- Guide number: 56 for ASA 100 film
- Angle of coverage: 50° horizontal and vertical
- Color temperature: Approximately noon daylight
- Flash duration: 1/3000 sec.
- Power source: Two 1.5v AA alkaline batteries
- Recycling time: About 10 sec. on fresh alkaline batteries
- Number of flashes: More than 100 with alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 2.5" X 1.4" X 3.5"
- Weight: Less than 5 ounces
Write the second section of your page here.