The Honeywell Strobonar 100 is a manual electronic flash. This flash will connect to the camera Hot-shoe or x-sync socket using the removable PC cord. It has a locking foot, a sliding on/off switch, a ready light and a dial on top to calculate the aperture setting based on distance and film speed.
- Guide number: 56 for ASA 100 film
- Angle of coverage: 50° horizontal and vertical
- Color temperature: Approximately noon daylight
- Flash duration: 1/3000 sec.
- Power source: Two 1.5v AA alkaline batteries
- Recycling time: About 10 sec. on fresh alkaline batteries
- Number of flashes: More than 100 with alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 2.5" X 1.4" X 3.5"
- Weight: Less than 5 ounces
Write the second section of your page here.