Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soho Ltd. London was a British camera maker. It sold or even made the Soho Reflex, a unique large format SLR, and made the Pilot, one of the most beautiful Bakelite folding cameras. The company was absorbed by Kershaw of Leeds to become Kershaw-Soho.
- Soho Focal-Plane Hand Camera
- Soho Precision (triple-extension view camera)
- Soho Press Camera (folder, c.1931-4)
- Soho Reflex (made for Marion & Co, Ross, Beck and Fallowfield)
|Adams & Co. | Agilux | APeM | Artima | Barnet Ensign | Beck | Billcliff | Boots | British Ferrotype | Butcher | Cooke | Corfield | Coronet | Dallmeyer | Dixons | Dollond | Elliott | Gandolfi | Gnome | G. Hare | Houghtons | Houghton-Butcher | Hunter | Ilford | Jackson | Kershaw-Soho | Kodak Ltd. | Lancaster | Lizars | MPP | Newman & Guardia | Perken Son & Rayment | Purma | Reid & Sigrist | Ross | Ross Ensign | Sanderson | Shackman | Shew | Soho | Standard Cameras Ltd | Taylor-Hobson | Thornton-Pickard | Watkins | Watson | Wray|
120 film cameras Edit
- Soho Altrex (folder, c.1932)
- Soho Cadet (bakelite folder, 1930)
- Soho Model B (bakelite strut folder, 1935?)
- Soho Myna All Distance/SK12 (folder, 1929?)
- Soho Pilot (bakelite folder)
127 film cameras Edit
- Soho Vest Pocket (strut folder, c.1930)