Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Smena SL type 2a ( 1972) image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
- The camera uses special cassette of Rapid film for 12 frames
- Lens: LOMO (ЛОМО)T-43 (Triplet) 40mm f/4 filter slip-on
- Aperture: f/4-f/16 setting: ring and scale on front of the lens
- Focus range: 1-10m +inf
- Focusing: manual front element focusing, meter, feet and symbol scales
- Shutter: leaf shutter, speeds:1/15-1/250 +B w/synchronizer
- You can set shutter speed using symbol window on the top plate also
- Shutter release: on the left of the lens-shutter barrel
- Cocking lever: The winding of the film and cocking the shutter are connected, on the back side of the camera
- Frame counter: window on the top-plate
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder, with bright frame lines
- Re-wind lever: none; two casettes should be use always
- Flash PC socket: on the left side of the camera
- Memory dial: on the back cover
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: opens by a latch on the left side
- Tripod socket: 1/4"
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: plastic; Weight:
- Serial no. beneath the shutter, the first two digits show the production year
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to Alexander Komarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum