Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Smena-8 is a viewfinder 35mm film camera made by GOMZ, LOOMP and LOMO and produced between 1963-71. Doubtless one of the most popular Smena cameras. Smena-8 was the camera USSR tried to enter the international market.
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
|Smena-8 type 3a (LOMO logo and light grey top-plate)image by Siim Vahur (Image rights)|
- This model is similar with Smena-6 , but added film rewind, possible to use just one cassette with take-up spool and blocking system
- Pop-up rewind knob
- Shutter: speeds 1/15-1/250 +B w/synchronizer
- Lens: T-43 (Triplet) 40mm f/4
- Aperture: f/4-f/16
- Body: plastic
|Cosmic-35 image by egyszeriember / valójában nem ez a nevem! (Image rights)|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to Alexander Komarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum