Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Identical to Smena-5 but with synchronized flash and selftimer. Lens coated T-43, additional shutter speed 1/15. No more strap lugs.
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
|Smena-6 type 2 GOMZ image by Siim Vahur (Image rights)|
(for type 4c)
- Engraving on the lens-shutter barrel: СДЕЛАНО В СССР ( = Sdelano v SSSR = Made in USSR)
- Lens: LOMO T-43 (Triplet) 40mm f/4 filter slip-on
- Aperture: f/4-f/16 setting: scale and ring on front of the lens
- Focus range: 1-11m +inf
- Focusing: manual front focusing, guess the distance
- Shutter: spring leaf shutter speeds: 1/15-1/250 +B
- Shutter release: on the top plate
- Cocking lever: on the shutter
- Frame counter: manual reset, a window on the top plate, not works wo/ film in the camera
- Winding knob: on the right of the camera
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Re-wind knob: none, two cassettes must use always
- Flash PC socket: on the lens-shutter barrel
- Memory dial: on the frame counter
- Back cover: removable, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
- Engraving on the back cover: GOMZ logo
- Tripod socket: 3/8
- Body: plastic; Weight: 300g
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to AlexanderKomarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum