Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Smena-35 type 2a (1990) image by Paulo Moreira (Image rights)|
There are 5 types and 3 sub-types of the Smena-35. 
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
|Smena 35 type 3a (1992-93) image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
- Similar with Smena-8M but has a new modern design
- Engraving on the front plate: Made in USSR
- Engraving on the back cover: ЛОМО
- Lens: ЛОМО (LOMO) T-43 (Triplet) 40mm f/4 filter slip-on
- There is an exposure guide according to ISO range on front of the lens
- Aperture: up to f/16 setting: ring and scale on front of the lens
- Focus range: 1-10m +inf
- Focusing: manual front cell focusing, distance scale with potrrait, half-portrait, group and landscape symbols
- Shutter: leaf shutter; speeds: 1/15-1/250 +B; setting : ring with speeds scale and weather symbols, on the lens-shutter barrel
- Shutter release: a button on the top plate
- Cocking lever: on the lens-shutter barrel
- Frame counter: manual reset, additive type, window and setting ring on the back of the top plate, not works wo/ the film in the camera
- Winding knob: a thumb wheel, on the back of the top plate, double exposure preventing
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Re-wind lever: folding crank, on the top plate
- Re-wind release: set the shutter release button to R
- Flash PC socket: none
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Hand strap lug
- Body: plastic; Weight: 190g
- Serial no.first two numbers show the producing year, under the back cover