Identical to the model Smena-2, but with redesigned film advance mechanizm. Film speed reminder in DIN/GOST on film advance lever. Serial number engraved on closing bar of the case or lens faceplate. Beeing comfortable for user, but very unreliable this camera had very short life.
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
- Inscription "Smena" on the plate
- With film advance lever
- Shutter: speeds 1/10-1/250 +B w/synchronizer
- Lens: T-22 (Triplet) 40mm f/4.5
- Aperture: f/4.5-f/16
- Body: bakelite
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to AlexanderKomarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum