Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Announced in text-only document at the 1990 Photokina, this camera seems to have been produced in very small numbers. It has the same technical characteristics as the Smena Symbol, but new body and only half the weight (200g vs 400g) (from SovietCams by Aidas Pikiotas 
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
- No serial number
- Lens: LOMO T-43 40mm f/4
- Aperture: f/4-f/16
- Shutter: sets by weather symbols, speeds 1/15-1/250 + B
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to AlexanderKomarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum