Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unfortunately only few prototypes Smena-12 and Smena-14 are known to exist .
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
- There are two types with white and black bodies
- Body similar with Smena-11
- Lightmeter surrounding the lens
- Viewfinder: Bright-line finder centered on lens axis, with fixed half-frame indicators
- Diaphragm scale visible in finder
- Shutter: Shutter speed priority automation with single speed 1/60s and B
- Lens: LOMO Industar-73 40mm f/2.8
- Advance lever under the body; 36 or 72 view frame counter
- Accessory shoe on top plate centered on lens axis
- Advance lever under the body
- Identical to Smena-11 except has four shutter speeds 1/30-1/250
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to SovietCams by Aidas Pikiotas  and USSR-Photo 
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum