Unfortunately only few prototypes Smena-11 are known to exist .
There are at least 3 types with gray or black top, and no markings on the lens.
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
- Format: Bi-format 18x24mm or 24x36mm, selected via a simple sliding mask in the viewfinder
- Viewfinder: Bright-line framefinder centered on lens axis, with fixed half-frame indicators
- Shutter: central leaf shutter, speeds 1/30 - 1/250s; B
- Lens: LOMO Industar-73 40mm f/2.8
- Advance lever: under the body
- Frame counter: 36 or 72 view
- Accessory shoe: on the top plate centered on lens axis
- Advance lever under the body
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to SovietCams by Aidas Pikiotas  and USSR-Photo 
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum