Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unfortunately only few prototypes Smena-11 are known to exist .
There are at least 3 types with gray or black top, and no markings on the lens.
The list of all Smena models is in the article Smena Series by GOMZ & MMZ & LOMO.
- Format: Bi-format 18x24mm or 24x36mm, selected via a simple sliding mask in the viewfinder
- Viewfinder: Bright-line framefinder centered on lens axis, with fixed half-frame indicators
- Shutter: central leaf shutter, speeds 1/30 - 1/250s; B
- Lens: LOMO Industar-73 40mm f/2.8
- Advance lever: under the body
- Frame counter: 36 or 72 view
- Accessory shoe: on the top plate centered on lens axis
- Advance lever under the body
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to SovietCams by Aidas Pikiotas  and USSR-Photo 
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum