Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Shackman multishot 102 is a variation of the 4-frame Polaroid Miniportrait passport camera. It allows the user to create two "stereoscopic" images on one piece of 8.5×10.8cm instant film, nowadays manufactured by Fuji. Instead of shooting "doubles", the user can choose to cover each lens in order to capture two entirely separate subjects; a useful tool for artistic juxtapositions or simply to gain the value for money of two images per sheet of film.
- Manufacturer: Shackman
- Rigid black plastic box with Polaroid back.
- Twin lenses with aperture range f/11-64.
- Recommended focus distance: 43 inches (1.1m).
- Mechanical shutter. Speed is fixed at what looks like 1/125s or 1/60s.
- Socket for sync flash, with two cold shoes.
- Tripod socket.
- Requires standard cable release.
- No batteries required.