Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Seagull DF-300 is a SLR camera body with Minolta SR-bayonet. It can be used with most of the lenses which are made for Minolta's manual focus SLRs. On the back it is marked "Shanghai China, licensed by Minolta". It's a licensed copy of Minolta's X-300 which was produced in the same factory.
|DF-300 with Rokkor lens|
- Type: SLR body
- Manufacturer: Seagull
- Film: 35mm
- Lens mount: Minolta SR-bayonet with aperture release tappet for Minolta MC and MD lenses
- Shutter: quartz-controlled focal plane shutter, speeds 4 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: pentaprism finder, screen with micro-prism and split image for distance setting
- Metering: integral center-weighted measuring with photo diode
- Exposure: manual setting, or shutter speed automatically controlled by meter (EV 1 to 18, with LED speed scale in viewfinder)
- Self-timer: Electronic timer with red LED signal