User's Copyright, default license:
User's Copyright, default permission:
Collapsible Pictures and explanations -- BoxesEdit
Collapsible Pictures and explanations -- SectionsEdit
[... This is the title of your collapsible content ...]
What are those ugly dots? I get it!
- The "NavFrame" class is supposed to be centered by default, to provide navigation boxes at the bottom of the pages. You can override the setting with align="left" inside the <div> tabs (see example below). --rebollo_fr 06:10, 3 January 2011 (EST)
Sizing of images-- Formatting help needed, pleaseEdit
- The problem is not really with the wiki, but with Flickr image hosting. Because the different sizes available through Flickr are determined by the picture's longer edge, any difference in the aspect ratio of the image will be visible when you put the images side by side. This is something quite annoying; sometimes I have to fight to overcome this by computing the ideal aspect ratio then cropping the image. In that particular page, I think you have to frame the longer picture differently (less cropping at the top and bottom) until it coincides with the height of the smaller images (it can be computed beforehand of course). --rebollo_fr 06:37, 20 December 2010 (EST)
- The MediaWiki software probably allows you to change the style of the image, giving you access to the width and height dimensions. I'm not sure that it's worth the effort, though.
- Once you figure out how to change the dimensions, it will get awkward quickly. The particular image that you want to make larger would look blurry or blocky, if you tried to increase it's height. (When you take a small image and try to stretch it larger, you run into problems with upsampling.) On the other hand, you could take a larger image and use html to make the dimensions smaller, but that also leads to problems.
- The best bet is to find an image that has a native size that's right for your purposes. Rebollo talked about cropping to get the right size. That's probably the least complicated fix. --Lbstone 09:18, 29 December 2010 (EST)