The GX-10 is a digital SLR introduced by Samsung in 2007, clone of the Pentax K10D.
Its main features are :
- Digital SLR with a 10 >Megapixels sensor
- built-in image stabilizer (OPS)
- built-in sensor cleaning system
- waterproofed body
- highly customizable functions
The minor differences with the K10D are :
- square buttons on the back instead of rounded ones
- pictures can be saved in jpeg and/or Adobe DNG raw format, but not in Pentax proprietary raw format
- the pentax battery grip does not perfectly fit with the GX10 that needs the Samsung SBG-D1V grip. All other K10D accesorries are compatible with the GX-10.
- the GX-10 needs its own firmwares and cannot use the K10D firmwares