Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The GX-10 is a digital SLR introduced by Samsung in 2007, clone of the Pentax K10D.
Its main features are :
- Digital SLR with a 10 >Megapixels sensor
- built-in image stabilizer (OPS)
- built-in sensor cleaning system
- waterproofed body
- highly customizable functions
The minor differences with the K10D are :
- square buttons on the back instead of rounded ones
- pictures can be saved in jpeg and/or Adobe DNG raw format, but not in Pentax proprietary raw format
- the pentax battery grip does not perfectly fit with the GX10 that needs the Samsung SBG-D1V grip. All other K10D accesorries are compatible with the GX-10.
- the GX-10 needs its own firmwares and cannot use the K10D firmwares