Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Samoca 35 RF was a rangefinder camera for 35mm film , made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Rangefinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1956 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm or D.EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/2.8/50mm depending on model.
- Shutter: 'Prontor type' shutter with speeds 1/10 to 1/200 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22 for F/3.5 lens and 1:2.8 to 1:16 for F/2.8 lens
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- Note: Early model with F/3.5 lens has no flash selector switch on front plate. Later models with F/2.8 and F/3.5 both have the flash selector switch.