Samoca 35 VEdit
The Samoca 35 V was a viewfinder camera for 35mm film, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1955 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm
- Shutter: 'Prontor type' shutter with speeds 1/10 to 1/200 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- NOTE. Most have the focus scale in Feet. But some are found with the focus scale in meters.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.