The Samoca 35 RF was a rangefinder camera for 35mm film , made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Rangefinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1956 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm or D.EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/2.8/50mm depending on model.
- Shutter: 'Prontor type' shutter with speeds 1/10 to 1/200 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22 for F/3.5 lens and 1:2.8 to 1:16 for F/2.8 lens
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- Note: Early model with F/3.5 lens has no flash selector switch on front plate. Later models with F/2.8 and F/3.5 both have the flash selector switch.