Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Samoca 35 IVEdit
The Samoca 35 IV was a viewfinder camera for 35mm film, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1955 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm
- Shutter: 'Prontor type' shutter with speeds 1/10 to 1/200 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None