Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Samoca 35 II was a viewfinder camera for 35mm film, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1953 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens:Triplet C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm
- Shutter: 'Vario type' shutter with speeds 1/25 to 1/100 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22 (Some examples have 1:3.5 to 1:25)
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- NOTE. You can find a Model I / II mix with Flash shoe but II not engraved on the front plate.