The Samoca 35 II was a viewfinder camera for 35mm film, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1953 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens:Triplet C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm
- Shutter: 'Vario type' shutter with speeds 1/25 to 1/100 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22 (Some examples have 1:3.5 to 1:25)
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- NOTE. You can find a Model I / II mix with Flash shoe but II not engraved on the front plate.