The Samoca 35 I was a viewfinder camera for 35mm film, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1952 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens:Triplet C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm
- Shutter: 'Vario type' shutter with speeds 1/25 to 1/100 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:25 ( 3.5, 4.5, 6.3, 9 ,12.5, 18 and 25 )
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- Note: No Flash Accessory shoe on this model.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.