Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Samoca 35 I was a viewfinder camera for 35mm film, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1952 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens:Triplet C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm
- Shutter: 'Vario type' shutter with speeds 1/25 to 1/100 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:25 ( 3.5, 4.5, 6.3, 9 ,12.5, 18 and 25 )
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: None
- Note: No Flash Accessory shoe on this model.