The Samoca 28 X and the 35 X are both rangefinder cameras for 35mm film with a built-in light meter, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
- Type: Rangefinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1957 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm or D.EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/2.8/50mm depending on model.
- Shutter: 'Prontor type' shutter with speeds 1/10 to 1/200 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22 for F/3.5 lens and 1:2.8 to 1:16 for F/2.8 lens
- Viewfinder: Optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: Uncoupled 2 range Selenium
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.