Camerapedia Wiki


5,979pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Rollfilm is any type of film that is wound on a spool, when shot through the camera it usually ends up rolled back up again.

Some common types of rollfilms are:

  • 120
  • 220
  • 620
  • 127
  • 828
  • 116


Glossary Terms

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki