Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rollfilm is any type of film that is wound on a spool, when shot through the camera it usually ends up rolled back up again.
Some common types of rollfilms are:
- Coe, Brian: The Birth Of Photography, 1976
- Eastman Dry Plate Roll Holder patent 414735, Thomas Taylor
- Blair Rollholder patent 461308
- US Patent 539,713, Photographic Film Roll, S N Turner, 21 May 1895
- Blair Camera Company history
- Kodak Verichrome 127 Rollfilm picture and additional information at "Antique_Camera_Guy's" Flickr Photostream
- Kodak 620 Rollfilm picture and additional information at "Antique_Camera_Guy's" Flickr Photostream