Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricohmatic 225 is a 6x6 TLR camera made in Japan by Ricoh from 1959. This is an evolution of the Ricohflex Diacord L. This camera wasn't revolutionary but it is the synthesis of all the best technologies at this time. An optional kit was available to use 135 films.
- Type: 6x6 TLR camera
- Films: no.120 - 135 (35mm) with optional Color-Back 225
- Uncoupled Selenium light meter. The sensor is located above the viewing lens, behind the Ricohmatic name plate.
- EVS (Light Value) numbering system with two ranges
- Viewer: Ricoh Viewer f 3.2 / 80mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Lens: Rikenon f 3.5 / 80mm - 4 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter: Seikosha SLV, Speeds 1 - 1/500 sec + B - The shutter is cocked during film advance
- Aperture: 1/3.5 to 1/22
- Focusing: Manual focusing with "Duo Lever" system
- Crank film advance with automatic stop at next frame
- Bay 1 Bayonet
- Dimensions: 77mm x 207mm x 101mm
- Weight: 1010 g
- Ricohflex / Diacord / Ricohmatic 6x6 TLRs at Greg Erker's 
- Riken's Ricoh TLRs at www.tlr-cameras.com