Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricohflex New Dia is a 6x6 TLR camera made in Japan by Ricoh from 1956. The New Dia is the first Ricoh TLR to introduce Bay 1 bayonet.
- Type: 6x6 TLR camera
- Films: no.120
- Viewer: Riconar Viewer f 3.5 / 80mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Lens: Riken Riconar f 3.5 / 80mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter: Citizen MVX, Speeds 1 - 1/400 sec + B
- Aperture: 1/3.5
- Focusing: manual focusing
- Dimensions: 77mm x 207mm x 101mm
- Weight: 1000 g