Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricohflex Dia L is a 6x6 TLR camera made in Japan by Ricoh from 1957. The same camera for exportation was named Ricoh Diacord L. This camera exist with 3 diferents front plate: Ricoh Dia, Ricoh Diacord or just Ricohflex.
- Type: 6x6 TLR camera
- Films: no.120
- Viewer: Ricoh Viewer f 3.2 / 80mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Lens: Rikenon f 3.5 / 80mm - 4 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter: Seikosha MXL, Speeds 1 - 1/500 sec + B
- Exposure: Light Value system with built-in uncoupled exposure meter
- Focusing: manual focusing by Ricoh Viewer lens
- Dimensions: 77mm x 207mm x 101mm
- Weight: 1010 g
- Ricohflex / Diacord / Ricohmatic 6x6 TLRs at Greg Erker's 
- Riken's Ricoh TLRs at www.tlr-cameras.com
- Ricohflex Sample pictures at www.mflenses.com