Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricohflex Dia is a 6x6 TLR camera made in Japan by Ricoh from 1955. This camera introduce the Ricoh Duo Lever system, with a lensboard focusing.
- Type: 6x6 TLR camera
- Films: no.120
- Viewer: Ricoh Viewer f 3.5 / 80mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Lens: Riken Ricoh f 3.5 / 80mm - 4 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter: Citizen MVX, Speeds 1 - 1/400 sec + B
- Aperture: 1/3.5
- Focusing: manual focusing by Ricoh Viewer
- Dimensions: 77mm x 207mm x 101mm
- Weight: 1000 g
- Ricohflex / Diacord / Ricohmatic 6x6 TLRs at Greg Erker's 
- Ricoh Diacord Page
- Riken's Ricoh TLRs at www.tlr-cameras.com