Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh my-1 is an ultra compact fully automatic 35mm point & shoot camera produced in 2001, said to be the smallest 35mm camera in production at the time, it was also available in a date back version. It's dimensions are just about smaller than the Minox 35GT.
- Lens: Ricoh 30mm F7
- Focus: Fixed focus , 1.2m - infinity
- Shutter: 1/60 and 1/125 sec. Self timer.
- Exposure Control: Cds.
- Flash: Fill-in fLash, electronic activates automatically in dim light with Red-Eye reduction. ISO 100 1.2M-2M
- Power: 2 x AAA
- Dimensions: 99.9mm width 59mm height 26mm depth
- Weight: 105g without battery.