Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Point and shoot compact camera for 35mm film with integral flash and fixed focus, manufactured in Taiwan for Ricoh in 1987.
- Lens: Rikenon 35mm, f/4
- Fixed focus (from 1m-infinity) with infinity lock button.
- Fixed mechanical shutter speed (1/125s)
- Automatic aperture control via a CdS meter.
- Integrated pop-up flash with working range of 1-4m. (GN:10, recharge 6s).
- Shutter release button has cable release socket
- Film automatically advances and rewinds. ISO (100-1000) is set with a lever on the front of the body.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 2 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 121x66x45mm
- Weight: 230g (without batteries).