Point and shoot compact camera for 35mm film with integral flash and fixed focus, manufactured in Taiwan for Ricoh in 1987.
- Lens: Rikenon 35mm, f/4
- Fixed focus (from 1m-infinity) with infinity lock button.
- Fixed mechanical shutter speed (1/125s)
- Automatic aperture control via a CdS meter.
- Integrated pop-up flash with working range of 1-4m. (GN:10, recharge 6s).
- Shutter release button has cable release socket
- Film automatically advances and rewinds. ISO (100-1000) is set with a lever on the front of the body.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 2 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 121x66x45mm
- Weight: 230g (without batteries).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.