Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh RDC-i700 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2000. This camera is able to receive an Internet connection (PCMCIA Card), emailing images, sending directly to a remote PC, or uploading to a website. It can surf in the web with the RDC-i700's browser or transmit text images directly to the faxes of people without Internet access.
RDC-i700 Major Specifications:
- CCD: 1/1.8-inch CCD with 3.34 million square pixels
- Lens: f=7.3-21.9mm (35-105mm in 35mm camera format), 10 glass elements in 7 groups
- Zoom: 3x optical
- F-aperture: f2.6 (Wide) to f3.4 (telephoto)
- Focus: Hybrid AF (Passive AF+TTL CCD AF) / Macro:TTL CCD AF
- Macro: 1cm
- Display: 3.5" TFT LCD (200,000 pixels) with touch-screen
- Dimensions: 157 x 93 x 33mm, 6.2 x 3.7 x 1.3 in.(excluding projections)
- Weight: Approx. 450g (15.9oz) without battery