Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh RDC-6000 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2000.
RDC-6000 Major Specifications:
- CCD: 2,140,000 square pixel CCD (effective 2,062,500 pixels)
- Lens: f=8.3mm(equivalent to 40mm in 35mm camera format), 5 glass elements in 4 groups including 4 aspherical surfaces
- Aperture: f2.8
- Shutter: Still: 1/4 - 1/500sec.
- Focus: Auto(TTL CCD AF)
- Display: 1.8" D-TFD LCD (71,760 pixels)
- Dimensions: 110.0 x 67.0 x 39.5mm (4.3 x 2.6 x 1.6 inch)
- Weight: Approx.220g (7.7oz) (without battery)