Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh RDC-5000 has been introduced by Ricoh in 1999.
RDC-5000 Major Specifications:
- CCD: 1/2" 2,300,000 square pixel CCD RGB filter Interlaced
- Lens: f8.0-18.0mm(38-86mm on 35mm format)
- Aperture: f2.8 - f3.2
- Zoom: 2,3x Optical
- Shutter: Mechanical, 1-1/500
- Focus: Auto(TTL CCD AF)
- ISO sensibility: Approx. 100
- Display: 1.8" TFT LCD
- Dimensions: 131.1 x 68.8 x 39.3mm/5.2 x 2.7 x 1.6 in.
- Weight: 315g (11.1oz.)